Monday, January 3, 2011

This Blogging Thing

This is my first attempt at a blog. Please bare with me as I try hard not to bore those reading it. I don't know how exciting it will actually be but the title kind of flowed for me.

So I am back on my New Years resolution diet for the tenth year in a row. How come I am at my most hungriest on the first day? I felt like I could eat a whole cow today...but I settled for turkey sausage, fruit and a salad. This year I am feeling like I am committed enough to actually lose the weight though. (I type this as my tummy growls!)

I holed up in my house this past weekend and read two books my boyfriend calls smut. I freely admit to being addicted to romance novels and somehow this provides an infinite amount of ammunition for teasing me. These books were by an author I had never read before but the price was extremely good (.99 & 3.99). I ended up loving the books! HP Mallory is the author and I found the books to be very easy to read and the characters really sucked me in. Now I will be anxiously awaiting the next installment.

Alright I really hope my first attempt at this thing didn't bore you to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment